Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday Nite Sew In



I can't believe it is that time of the month again!! (wow!  it's been a long time since I've said that -VBG-).

If you want to get in some serious sewing time and then have a bunch of cool blogs to peruse afterwards, hop on over to FNSI and sign up.

I've had a stressful week and I want nothing more that to hunker down in Studio Q and get some business taken care of.

Believe it or not, I have more HSTs to trim and I have two little quilts (made with HSTs, of course) to bind and one BIG quilt to finish binding.  I'll be doing that by machine so the list is pretty doable.

Sign up and have fun with the rest of us.


1 comment:

  1. More HSTs to trim? Wow...

    Sounds as if you have plenty o' projects lined up for the FNSI! I'm looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.