I was pretty successful with my UFOs during 2011. I didn't complete the entire list but I managed to get eight UFOs done that I am sure would still be languishing in my closet had Judy not challenged us to face up to the horrors that lie undisturbed in the dark recesses of our sewing rooms. Sadly, I only have photos of 7.
Here is my new list. I will update in a day or so with photos but I wanted to get this post in under the deadline. Not that I would ever be accused of procrastinating or anything.....
In no particular order:
1. Audrey's quilt (Yup, a repeat from last year's list)
2. The Christmas "gift" quilt
3. The medallion quilt that was part of a round robin
4. The not-quite-a-circle quilt
5. The Caryl Fallert quilt
6. The mini reproduction quilt
7. The mess of blue and yellow strings
8. The purple and green thing.
9. Orca Bay
10. Bug jar
11. Mark Lipinski quilt (second year on the list)
12. Peach and grey quilt (another two-time loser, I think I may make arm covers for a chair and donate the additional blocks to some orphan block person).
There you have it - my