Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rhythm

I don't have much rhythm.  At least not much as far as blog-writing goes.

Our Thanksgiving was very nice.  We went to my brother's home in the dessert where he and my SIL, Mary, orchestrated a lovely, delicious, relaxing day. 

We are such an electronics-crazy family that at one point, all of us were sitting playing with some sort of electronic device or another.  My DH mentioned to my brother that we are going to be buying a new Droid X for him before our vacation at the end of December. DB said, "Oh we have one that Mary didn't like.  You can have it."  After we picked ourselves up off the floor, DH hurried my brother out of his house and into the car before he could realize what he had said.  They whisked off to pick it up at my brother's office.  Before I knew it, they were home and his new Droid X was plugged in and charging itself.
I don't think I've had a conversation with DH since Thursday that hasn't included the words "my droid."  Thanks, Rob.  You made Scott's year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.