Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, November 22, 2010

THIEF!

 That darned dog.  She is so entitled.  She believes if she can reach it, then it must have been put there for her!  My sister emptied a can of Chachi's dog food and left the can in the sink.  IN the sink.  Five minutes later she noticed Izzy walking casually by her.  Seems she might have had something in her mouth.  Hard to tell since Izzy's mouth is so large. Here is what she saw outside.


I dare you to take this from me.
I LOVE this can.  It is all mine.  You hear me MINE!

You can't get me.













 

There's nothing here to concern you, woman.

Must rest now.  Stealing cans is hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.