Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I've been a little impatient



Impera Magna and I decided to do a little Quilt  A Long that is supposed to start whenever she finishes the Floribunda Quilt she is currently working on.  She estimated some time toward the end of October.  I just read on her blog and she has kicked it off! 

I was a little antsy about it so I already had all my blocks cut and waiting to go.  They are all neatly piled in a cleaned out tray that used to hold ground turkey (good way to recycle).  As soon as I finish up all the crap UFOs on my sewing table, I will add these in to the Leader/Ender rotation.

I went with a yellow-gold fabric for my background/constant.  I think it's going to look really pretty and I will finally have used up ALL my floral scraps!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... you had everything already cut out, did you? You're gonna whip them blocks out in no time...

    Love those prints and your "solid"...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.