Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Are you a No Reply commenter?

If you have ever left me a comment and you did NOT get a reply from me then you can be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are a No-Reply person.  This makes me very sad because then I have no way to reach you.



Here's how to fix it, if you're so inclined:
  1. In blogger.com, click on Dashboard.
  2. Select Edit Profile.
  3. Check the box for "Show my Email Address."
  4. Save changes.
     
    I hope you decide to change your settings.

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to visit me anytime and say whatever you wish. I trust mine works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.