Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Design Wall Monday



I have this sweet baby quilt hanging on my design wall waiting for a backing and a good quilting.
There is no baby in the wings waiting for this quilt.  I like to have several on hand "just in case" someone needs a quick present. It's from the book "Sweet and Simple Baby Quilts" by Mary Hickey.  I am in LOVE with this little quilt and can't wait to see it all quilted.

Check out what magnificence others are creating on Judy's blog.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this quilt... esp the polka dots! The colors are very nice, could go for boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.