Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I have so many projects to work on that I can't decide where to start.

Let's see, there's Roll Roll Cotton Boll, the Red and White project I started in Bonnie's class at Road to California, or Patti's quilt to finish.  Now mind you, there are at least two dozen other UFos I could put my hands on in under 5 minutes.  These are just the three most obvious ones. 

I'm going to flip a coin: Heads it's RRCB, tails it's R and W.



RRCB it is.


My DH sent me a sweet email today.  Apparently he was snooping around on his computer and found this photo:


It is a picture of my boys in Xian China 3 years ago.  From top to bottom are DS1, DS2, and in the hat, DH.  Yes, all the grayness is SMOG.  Xian was wonderful as long as you weren't too attached to breathing.

Napolean Bonaparte had this to say about making decisions:

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
(Even if you have to toss a coin)
CHRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.