Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Izzy!

Dogs are so funny.  I've been in my sewing room for hours finishing up Step 4 of Bonnie Hunter's "Easy Street" Mystery Quilt.   Apparently, Izzy'd been feeling very neglected because she brought her big ball in and dropped it on my table.  I threw it for her a few times until she managed to corner it against my mirrored closet doors.  I heard a lot of scratching and annoyed sounds coming from her.  It finally occurred to me that she was seeing the mirrored image of her ball and wanted it.  NOW!  It didn't seem to matter that the actual ball was right there!  It wasn't about what she had it was about what she couldn't have.  LOL

She is staring intently at the reflection of her ball!


Way Too Funny!!

How has your weekend been going?

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.