Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UFO Angst


YIPES!!!  I just added a sweet progress gadget to my blog (Thanks, Mary).  I was typing happily away, adding quilt names and % completed. 

 


It was such a nice feeling to be updating y blog with something new.  Then...I hit "preview."  I peeked at the gadget, it all looked perfect.  I was really proud of myself at this point.  Then I saw it!!  DO you see it? 


I am talking about all the UNPURPLE areas.  All of that equals what I have to get done on these quilts.  Judy will pull a number and I have to work my heiny off to get the respective bar to 100% by month's end.  I am really praying that #s 7 and 8 don't get pulled for a LONG time.


1 comment:

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.