Well, I finally dove in and quilted this thing. I used a stencil to suggest where my feathers should go. The "suggestion" may or may not be due to my skill at following lines. Overall, I'm pleased with the feathers but I'm not sure it's the best design for this wallhanging. BUT, it's quilted and that's the important thing. It needs binding before I can call it a completed UFO.
The design is "Illusions" by Caryl Bryer Fallert. It looks complicated but goes together super easily. I think I made the whole top in a four-hour workshop.
Here's a bit of a closeup of the quilting with my chalklines still showing. I think I'll bind, wash, add a sleeve and block it. Then it should be good to go.
Hop over to Judy's to see what other quilters are up to.
Have a great week.