Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jacob's ladder Quilt Along


WOW!  Impera Magna knows how to take and idea and run with it!  She is quite a dynamo.
We talked (Mostly I talked and arm-twisted a little) to see if we could work on a Floribunda-type quilt together.  I had fallen in love with the one she is making

and HAD to make me one.

Before I knew what hit me, she announced a QAL, made a button, and started a Flickr group.  She is a powerful force.

She wrote up a great explanation for it here. 

Read all about it then jump in to have some fun with us.

I'm fixin to use only stash florals and I haven't decided on a background yet.  I have a LOT of neutrals in my stash so I'll have to have auditions to see which one gets the part.  You can use whatever you want: polka-dots, brights, kid fabric, civil war, 30's.  Absolutely anything looks good in this block.  Come on, jump in, it'll be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Yup... we gonna be partying big time! Let's do some stash diving and come up with come cool fabrics that need a quilt-home!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.