Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Commitment

I was reading Amy's Creative Side blog and got hooked on something she is joining.  It gets more complicated.  Jackie at Canton Village Quiltworks got a wild idea to have a bunch of bloggers design a block of the month starting this month.  You can visit her website by clicking on the link on my right sidebar.
She has chosen this pallette for all the designers to use:



It is absolutely yummy and you can order it from her online store OR you can use whatever fabrics you have in your stash.  You know that won't be a problem for me although the appeal of these fabrics.......

Hop over to Jackie's blog and see if you want to play along.  She has written a very clear (clearer than mine) description of the BOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.