Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Design Wall Monday


I had WAY too much fun today.  A friend gifted me her cut off triangles from a bunch of snowball blocks she was making.  I pressed and trimmed and started playing.  My DH thinks it looks "Halloweeny" but I think it looks fun.  UH OH! I see a triangle turned the wrong way and a few pairs missing on the left.  I'm hoping to have more of it to show on next week's wall.  Oh, did I mention that the 1/2 square tris finish at 1"?  I told you -- TOO MUCH FUN!

Hop on over to Judy's and see what everyone lse is designing.

6 comments:

  1. Finish at ONE inch??? Wow... definitely big fun!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun, and I agree too with your hubby, it does look Halloweeny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks Halloweeny, now those are small pieces you are working with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether Halloween or not, it's a pretty quilt. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it looked Halloween y too! What fun you had. I love those moments in quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really looks like a fun quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.