Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday



I've been out of the blog-writing loop for a while.  I've been quilting quite a bit but we've had a lot of stuff going on at the house that has kept me away from the computer.


This is a little quilt I made for a friend's baby. Her nursery theme was fish.  These deep sea fishes may be a bit sophisticated but I like the way the quilt turned out.  The pattern is based on a Judy Martin design.

Check out what else is posted at Judy's Blog


6 comments:

  1. I think the quilt is prefect. I have the same fish material, just didn't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby quilt -- not too grown up at all. Those bright colors will really appeal to little eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt. I like that it's a bit sophisticated because it means it can see many years of use. This one would even look great in a first apartment and would be a touch of home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baby quilt... lots of fish to look at! Like Dora (the quilter), I think it will be used for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this quilt. I am trying to find a Bento or Bento like quilt that I like so I can make one. This is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.