Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday April 23, 2012


Blogger is doing it again.  This photo should be rotated counter-clockwise 1/4 turn.  SIGH.  This is what has been on my wall for a while now.  It is ready to be quilted.  I even have the backing made.  I know this looks suspiciously like a DSW from a few weeks ago but, really!  it's a different quilt.   Here's the other one:


OK, so it's not really done in this picture and I've never posted a picture of the completed one but it really is a bit different from the one today.  Really.  It is.  I know the same blocks appear to be in both but you just have to trust me.

I'll take a picture of both when this one is done and we can compare side to side.

Hop over to Judy's blog to see what others have on their design walls.


2 comments:

  1. Love those wonky blocks.... so intriguing.... looking forward to seeing how you quilt this...

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look great and they really have personality and charm. I have problems photographing my blocks in various stages of construction....how are you going to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.