Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, August 8, 2011

eBay

Do any of you have a "problem" with eBay.  I know that I don't -- until I go there!!
I used to have a horrible fountain pen addiction.  If I'm honest, I still do, I'm just refraining from buying any new-to-me antique ones.
My son and I were talking about eating healthier and the topic of blenders came up.  You know where this is going.  Yup, right to eBay.

I won an auction on a used Vitamix for slightly more than I wanted to spend but still a great deal compared to new ones which are over $500.00.  The saddest part of this story is that I sold the EXACT model about 15 years ago at a garage sale for $25.00  BIG FAT SIGH.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a problem with Ebay but I do go there just like you when I am thinking of buying something. To have shopping at your fingertips is really something now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've moved past the initial Ebay addiction where you look for stuff to bid on... thankfully! I go there now to look for specific things... but that's only an occasional thing these days...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.