Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Am I crazy?

I got a wild notion last year to go to Machu Pichu this winter vacation.  But... the economy is sort of iffy for architects (the spousal unit  being one) so I decided a more domestic family vacation made sense.  Then, somehow, I lost all sense when I decided an RV trip up the coast of California and Oregon would be fun for the four of us.  Me, DH, DS1 (25 years old) and DS2 (23 years old).  We are leaving the dog home.

My web searching found me this behemoth:


















31 feet of domestic-on-the-road lusciousness.
I've made a huge list of things to bring. 

Tell me, should tranquilizers be one of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.