Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A small finish

I don't know if I've ever posted this little quilt but I finished it and thought it deserved a post. 
I won the square-in-a-square blocks at LEAST three years ago at my guild.  The top came together quickly. When I started to quilt it I had serious tension problems :-(  .  After ripping it all out I hung it in the closet of sad and lonely quilt tops where it has been aging gracefully ever since. 
I finally put on my Big Girl Pants and faced off with The Quilting Machine.  The quilt and I were victorious!

One more UFO off the list. 

Chris.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Chris! You can take care of The Quilting Machine any ole time it acts up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Closet of Sad and Lonely Quilt Tops must be a cousin to my Bin of Shamefully Neglected Projects....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.