Just my musings about life, quilting, my family and my dog.

Monday, January 7, 2013

DWM 1/7/13


I was gifted a bunch of red/white/black half-square triangles.  They sat and sat, not enough for a quilt but they didn't really go with anything in my stash.  I was out on an innocent trip to the LQS with a friend and several red and white fat quarters jumped into my hand and whispered that they'd play well with the HSTs.  I still may do some rearranging but I'm pretty happy and plan to make this a Linus Quilt.

Go see what others are up to at Judy's blog.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Very nice.... very nice indeed! I know all about FQs calling my name and hopping into my hand... resistance is futile!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabrics can be bossy! They did a great job telling you where to go with this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, So glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you but, due to spam, I am no longer able to allow anonymous comments. Sorry.